March 18, 2020
Dear JC Family,
Hopefully by now you have read my earlier email about what we will be doing for the next 2 weeks since we will not be meeting at the building .
Remember: Journey Church is NOT shutting down.
What we are all going through is unprecedented! But take courage, we will all go through this together ! We are Family ! We are the family of God known as Journey Church. The love we have for our savior and one another is going to be a source of strength to all of us.
By now you have heard the following phrase hundreds of times... social distancing. This is a precaution and a way to stop the spread of the coronavirus. It is a good move.
Listen closely: For us, the Body of Christ, this is an opportunity for spiritual growth and for us to grow closer together with each other. Obviously, not physically but spiritually. I am excited about the next few weeks and months about what God is going to do in Journey Church.
I want to encourage you to do the following during this time of crisis:
1. Pray and continue to pray.
2. Journal. God is going to be teaching us!
3. Care for one another. Call, text, email and stay in touch with each other.
4. Read every email for updates. Check our webpage too!
5. Go to this link: and listen to his message about the coronavirus. It will lift up your soul!
6. We will be worshiping via the internet. Stay tuned for exact details.
7. Finally, Stay in God's Word. I will be sending out a daily email called " A Word of Encouragement ". For tonight, read the following: John 14:27, Psalm 91:1-6, Hebrews 13:5-6, Ephesians 1:3, and Philippians 4:6-7
I love all of you and I am excited ( not about all these changes in our world) about what God is going to do! Get ready for an adventure !
Call on me, text, email me. I am here for you!